|Established in the 1890's ,The land owned by the Winchester Arms Co and used by members of local utillities became known as the Cities Service Gun Club of New Haven , It was desolved in 1940 and became the Elm City Gun Club in 1941 and Incorporated in 1945|
|By 1954 the ECGC moved to its present location on North High St ,East Haven ,CT. , this is a photo of the new clubhouse under construction (circa 1953|
| Club Officers: Tony Correia, Treas.
John Ruotolo, Sec.
Bill Scholefield, Pres.
Bob LaBarbera, V.P.
Ray Welser, V.P.
|This is the first membership card of the Elm City Gun Club dated 1941 ,it was located on Bradley St in East Haven, CT.|
|This is the last membership card of City Service Gun Club dated 1939- 1940|
| Membership Card 1976
Dues were $40 annual , $25 Associate
|Charter Life Member #2 (Unknown)|
|Original Mugs .. waiting for a home and a "History Chairman"|
|In the mid 1960's the Elm City Gun Club voted to take in the remaining 100+ members of the Nutmeg Gun Club that occupied the Bradley St site .|